Tuesday, March 5, 2024

TTM Success - Hoby Milner

Three more Spring Training TTM successes came in today, just when I had said that I doubted I would get many returns this season.  I believe this is the first "normal" Spring Training in quite a while.  I took q chance on a few guys to see about moving some cards out of my boxes, and one of those that came back today was Hoby Milner.  I had the above 2013 Panini USA card in my boxes since 2013, and finally was able to get it signed.
I also sent out this 2019 Panini Donruss that was in one of the boxes from the former LCS.

Milner (b. 1991) has played in the majors since 2017 for the Phillies, Rays, Angels and Brewers.  He has a record of 5-4 with 199 strike outs and a 3.53 ERA.

I mailed to Milner via Brewers camp on February 12 and got the cards back today (March 5), for a 22-day TAT. 

1 comment:

Fuji said...

Glad to see Milner is still pitching. I pulled an autograph out of one of those Topps USA factory sets that guarantees a hit about a decade ago.