Monday, March 4, 2024

TTM Success - Jordan Westburg

Finally, my first TTM success from 2024 Spring Training came in, which was also my first signed 2024 Topps.  I sent out 50 TTM requests, starting early February, and a month later, one of the last ones I sent back in as my first success.  That may not be a good sign.  Every season, I tell myself that I'm going to send less Spring Training requests, yet here I am, sending out 50 again.  I had heard Jordan Westberg would be a good subject to send to, so once I got my hands on an extra 2024 Topps, it went in the mail.

Westberg (b. 1999) was a first round (30th overall) pick by the Orioles in the 2020 July Amateur Draft.  He made his MLB debut last season with 54 hits, 3 home runs and a .260 batting average. 

I mailed to Westberg on February 22 and got the card back today (March 4) for an 11-day TAT. 

No comments: