Sunday, March 3, 2024

TTM Success - Jon Niese

As the season approaches, I've had to go through a bunch of boxes to prepare for graphing and 50/50s.  Every time I do this, I check and see if players I come across are signing.  I was pleasantly surprised to see that Jon Niese is now signing, so I pulled a few of his cards and dropped them in the mail. The above 2009 Goudey turned out great.  I haven't sent one of these off in a while, so it was nice to get one out of that box and into the album.
I also found two Topps Heritage cards (2011 and 2016) and sent them along.

Niese (b. 1986) played in the majors from 2008 to 2016 for the Mets and Pirares.  He had a record of 69-68 with 914 strike outs and a 4.07 ERA.

I mailed to Niese on February 13 and got the cards back on February 29, for a 16-day TAT. 

No comments: