Tuesday, March 5, 2024

TTM Success - Jason Savacool

This TTM success from Jason Savacool had me a little worried.  I was afraid these cards may not be coming back.  I had seen people getting him back, and still nothing for me.  Finally, yesterday, my cards came back signed.  The above 2023 Bowman Draft Chrome magenta lunar crater parallel was why I was a bit worried.  I really wanted the card back signed since I picked it up.  It was an easy decision to make when I bought it for around a dollar.  I had seen successes and was buying something else from the dealer.  Anyway, nothing to worry about now, it is signed and in the album.
I also got Savacool's 2023 Bowman Draft and 2020 Stars and Stripes signed.  Both of these look nice, as well.

Savacool (b. 2002) was a 6th round pick by the Cardinals in the 2023 July Amateur Draft out of the University of Maryland. He played 4 games last season for Single A Palm Beach and had a record of 0-0 with 6 strike outs and a 9.53 ERA.

I mailed to Savacool on January 16 and got the cards back on March 4, for a 48-day TAT. 

No comments: