Friday, January 5, 2024

TTM Success - Tanner Bibee

A rare TTM success from a current player was sent and received in the off season when my friend, Jack, told me that I had a good shot of getting something back from Tanner Bibee.  I searched my recently-opened 2023 Topps Update cards and found a few to send along.  I was really happy that I found the above 1988 Topps Chrome insert and could send it out.  It looks really nice signed.
I got Bibee's base and Rookie debut cards signed, as well.

Bibee (b. 1999) was a 5th round pick in the 2021 July Amateur Draft by the Guardians out of Cal State Fullerton.  He made his debut last season, where he went 10-4 with 141 strike outs and had a 2.98 ERA.  He finished second to the Orioles Gunnar Henderson for the AL Rookie of the Year award. 

I mailed to Bibee on December 19 and got the cards back on January 3, for a 15-day TAT. 

No comments: