Thursday, January 25, 2024

TTM Success - Dave Morehead

A couple more vintage cards that Ryan provided came back signed TTM recently when the above 1964 Topps and below 1971 Topps came back from Dave Morehead.
Both cards look great.  I was surprised that I hadn't gotten Morehead before. He has a really nice signature.  I guess I just hadn't had any of his cards until now.

Morehead (b. 1943) played in the majors from 1963 to 1970 for the Red Sox and Royals.  He had a record of 40-64 with 627 strike outs and a 4.15 ERA.

I mailed to Morehead on January 8 and got the cards back on January 22, for a 14-day TAT. 

3 comments:

Ginko-5 said...

That's really cool that you got it back so fast. The cards look great!

If you don't know me, check out my blog
doncardwelllovesthisblog.blogspot.com

Ginko-5 said...

How were you able to get his address? Was there a website you used or something?

William Regenthal said...

Yes, I use sportscollectors.net