Friday, January 19, 2024

Another TTM Success From Pat Combs

Some more cards came back signed TTM from Pat Combs recently.  The above 1990 Topps Big is a nice looking card abd turned out great.
I had the above 1991 Toys R Us Rookies, which was a cool card.  It probably came out of a repack box a while back. I'm not sure.  It is a really nice card to add to the album.  The 1992 Donruss next to it was among a ton of cards from that year.  I opened so many boxes hoping to pull the Cal Ripken Donruss Elite autograph.  I ended up having to buy one at the National several years ago.  I was stuck with a bunch of base cards.  It's nice to add one of them to the autograph album. 
Finally, this 1989 Bowman turned out nicely.  I was able to get two over-sized cards added to one of the 8-card pages.  I found a small stack of those pages, so it is nice to work to fill one of them.

I mailed to Combs on January 8 and got the cards back on January 17, for a 9-day TAT. 

No comments: