Saturday, January 20, 2024

Christmas Gift From Jessie

My friend, Jessie, sent me a Christmas package that had a nice stack of autographs.  The above 1972 Topps Jon Matlack Rookie card was a nice pickup for the album. I could add Buzz Capra, but Leroy Stanton is no longer alive, sadly.
Here are three 1981 Topps that Jessie sent, Randy Niemann, Rick Bosetti and Larry Bowa.  I was surprised I didn't already have these, so that was cool.
These old Donruss were also nice.  He sent Mickey Klutts, Tim Blackwell and Barry Foote on some 1981 Donruss; Kiko Garcia, Johnny Grubb, Johnny Ray, Dave Schmidt and Jim Clancy on some 1983s and a Danny Darwin 1985 Donruss. 

Thank you so much for the signed cards, Jessie!

1 comment:

Fuji said...

I've always enjoyed the 1983 Donruss baseball design... but it looks even better when they're signed.