Sunday, January 21, 2024

Some 50-50s From Dylan

My friend, Dylan, returned the 50/50s that he got done for me this past season.  He took a bunch of stuff out of my prospects boxes and got them done for me.  The above 2019 Bowman Chrome Ethan Hankins was one that I wanted to get done for a while. 
Dylan hooked me up with these nice Sal Frelicks.  I was glad to see the Invicta get signed, finally.
I had gotten Branden Boissiere and Daylen Lile when I saw Fredericksburg.  I was also glad to get this parallel of Roismar Quintana added to the album. 
I had gotten Jimmy Crooks, III TTM back when 2022 Bowman Draft came put.  Dylan finished him off for me.
Here are some others he got done: Cooper Hjerpe, Maikol Escotto, Jose Salas, Victor Lizzaraga, Junior Sanquentin, Hendry Mendez and Luke Gold.
I was really glad to add a couple Jackson Merrill to the autograph album. I've heard good things about him.

Thank you so much for taking these cards and getting them done, Dylan!

No comments: