Sunday, January 14, 2024

Gift From Jesse - Julio Valdez Auto

Something happened this past season, and I don't like it.  I misplaced just a few cards; but it was enough to really mess with my head.  I can't find the four cards I got signed by Wood Ducks coach, Julio Valdez.  So, team sets that I thought I finished aren't complete.  They didn't make it into my album, and people I did 50/50s for wre telling me that I didn't accidentally send them out to them.  Where did I put them? Who knows.  My friend, Jesse, felt sorry for me after I asked him a couple times if I accidentally gave him extras.  He gave me the card he had gotten signed so my set would be complete.  In the event I finally find the ones I got done, I'll replace his.  Thanks Jesse!

So, if I sent you signed Wood Ducks cards, and there were 4 Julio Valdez in there, please send them back! They got put in the wrong pile.

1 comment:

Matt said...

I am horrible with misplacing cards. Horrible. One time it took a year to find one