Wednesday, January 10, 2024

TTM Success - Devin Saltiban

Yesterday, a storm came through and dumped a bunch of rain on us.  I got home to an open mailbox and some soaked envelopes.  Thankfully, the cards that came back signed TTM weren't badly damaged.  I would have really been upset, because I got some nice stuff back.  One of the successes was from Devin Saltiban.
I got a 2023 Bowman Draft and a 2023 Bowman Chrome signed.  Both of them turned out great.

Saltiban (b. 2005) was a 3rd round pick by the Phillies in the 2023 July Amateur Draft out of Hilo High School in Hawaii.

He played last season with the FCL Phillies and had 14 hits, 1 home run and a .333 batting average.

I mailed to Saltiban on December 16 and got the cards back yesterday (January 9), for a 24-day TAT. 

1 comment:

buckstorecards said...
This comment has been removed by the author.