Monday, January 22, 2024

A Stack of Autos From Michael

Back at the 2023 National, Michael and I met up and did a trade using our boxes if extra autos.  I came away with some nice stuff for the autograph album like the above 2001 Topps Charlie Manuel.
I was glad to add a coupke 2009 Topps, Don Wakamatsu and Manny Delcarmen.  I got rid of nost of my extra 2009 Topps a while back.  I want to get some more bulk 2009 Topps, but I dont necessarily want to add more boxes.
Michael had an interesting assortment of cards.  I added: Russ Johnson, Derek Dietrich, Josh Collmenter, Bill Swaggerty, Roger Repoz, Bill Mueller, Billy Ashley and Christian Binford.  The Swaggerty 1984 Rochester Red Wings card is a pretty cool one.
Lenn Sakata is a tough graph.  I was glad Michael let me take the 1986 Topps Sekata.  I also added cards of Brian Moeler, Jerry Augustine, Chris Hoiles, Wilbur Howard, Jacob Heward, Jonathan Schoop, Turk Wendell and Creed Willems.
Finally, the last 9 cards were of Mitch Maier, Carlos Febles, Scott Eyre, Casey Whitten, Taylor Jungmann, Jim Gideon, Carl Willis, Rob Sperring and Ryan Kohlmeier.

Thanks for the deal, Michael!

No comments: