Monday, January 9, 2023

TTM Success - Dale Berra

A really cool TTM success that I got back recently was from Dale Berra.  He is the son of Hall of Famer, Yogi Berra.  The cards I sent off turned out great.  I wish I had gotten this 1985 Topps father/son card signed by Yogi, but I was late on that.
I was really happy to get my 1988 Rochester Red Wings card signed.  This was sent to me as a team set in a care package, and I have gotten a couple of the cards from the set signed already.  I also got a 1984 and 1983 Topps signed.

Berra (b. 1956) played in the majors from 1977 to 1987 for the Pirates, Yankees and Astros.  He had 603 hits, 49 home runs and a .236 batting average.

I mailed to Berra on November 7 and got the cards back on November 26, for a 19-day TAT.  I paid his fee of $5.00/card.

No comments: