Monday, January 30, 2023

Another TTM Success From Skip Lockwood

Back in 2017, I had originally sent TTM to Skip Lockwood.  I got a few cards signed, and figured that would probably be it.  I ended up with these two cards at some point, so I decided that after 5+ years, I should go ahead and send to him again.  I got a 1973 Topps and a 1974 Topps signed by Lockwood this time around, and they both came out looking pretty sharp.
I mailed to Lockwood on November 29 and got the cards back on December 10, for an 11-day TAT.

Additionally, that big wave of vintage TTMs has started to come in.  Today was a mass of 8 successes (two of which weren't vintage, but still) and I have a ton more pending.  Also, some signings have popped up, so I will be on the road a bit over the next couple of weeks.  I am getting ramped up for graphing season, which is right around the corner.

No comments: