Tuesday, January 10, 2023

TTM Success - Pete Daley

A couple more vintage cards came in signed TTM recently with this success from Pete Daley.  I was glad to add another 1955 Topps to the autograph album.  This may be a sentimental favorite set of mine, since it was the first true vintage set that I put together.  I've got a lot of fond memories of building it, and adding a couple signed versions to the autograph collection helps.
I also sent off this 1958 Topps for Daley to sign, and it also turned out nicely.  I enjoy the 58 set, as well, since it has the bold colors.  I plan to build the 1958 set sometime in the future, but it probably will be a few years down the road.

Daley (b. 1930) played in the majors from 1955 to 1961 for the Red Sox, A's (Kansas City) and Senators.  He had 259 hits, 18 home runs and a .239 batting average.

I mailed to Daley on November 2 and got the cards back on November 26, for a 24-da TAT.

No comments: