Wednesday, February 19, 2020

TTM Success - Rob Kaminsky

I have talked on here a lot about getting cards out of my boxes and into my autograph album.  Something I really hate is pulling cards of players to either graph or send TTM, only to have to put them back after missing out on said player.  I have started a new box with these types of cards.  Since most of them are already sorted by player, it makes it a bit easier to find someone, in case I missed someone who came through Kinston, but is now on a AA or AAA team that I, or one of my friends will see.  So, all cards of guys that I have missed out on, or ones that went out for 50/50s, but came back unsigned will be put into the "Box of Shame."

One such player who was in the Box of Shame was Rob Kaminsky.  I had pulled his cards because I was going to see him, but for whatever reason, I missed him.  I found out that he signed TTM, so I was able to send off the cards I had pulled, and thankfully, they came back signed.  So, out of the Box of Shame and into the autograph album they go!
Kaminsky (b. 1994) was a first round pick (28th overall) by the Cardinals in the 2013 June Amateur Draft.  Over 7 seasons in the Cardinals and Indians systems, Kaminsky has a 29-21 record with 367 strike outs and a 2.82 ERA.

I mailed to Kaminsky on December 30 and got the cards back on January 21, for a 22-day TAT.

No comments: