Saturday, February 29, 2020

Some Frisco Autos From John

My friend, John in Texas, finally got my cards back to me that I sent last season for 50/50s.  Usually, John has been one of the most reliable people I could turn to in order to get 50/50s done.  Unfortunately, John has had a lot of issues going on outside of baseball that took his attention away from cards.

Thankfully, things are looking a lot better for him and his family, but in turn, he won't be attending many games in the near future.  Family comes first, and I am glad things have gotten straightened out.
Most of the cards I sent John came back to me unsigned, but he did take a Wood Ducks team set from 2018 and last season's Frisco set, and got a bunch of cards signed for me.
I really appreciated John's efforts amid the issues he had going on, so I was happy receiving anything from him, really.

Still, I hope things continue on a positive note for him, and he is able to put this past season behind him.

No comments: