Sunday, February 16, 2020

TTM Success - Nick Kingham

Here are some nice cards that I got back from former Pirates and Blue Jays pitcher, Nick Kingham.  I had seen that he was signing, and I thought I had a ton of his cards, but it turned out that I only had one.  The above 2012 Elite Extra Edition was found at my LCS.  I picked it up and added it to the TTM request with the 2018 Topps Update below that was in one of my boxes.
I guess I gave the other Kingham cards that I had to friends of mine who are Pirates fans.  That has to be why I thought I had them, but didn't.

Kingham (b. 1991) has played in the majors in 2018 and 2019 for the Pirates and Blue Jays.  He has a career record of 9-9 with 115 strike outs and a 6.08 ERA.  Kingham was released by the Blue Jays in August 2019.  He will look to bounce back in 2020 while pitching in Korea.

I mailed to Kingham on January 6 and got the cards back on January 17, for an 11-day TAT.

No comments: