Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Christmas Gift From Noah

It took him a while, but I got a really great package in the mail from my good friend, Noah.  I've known him for a long time, and always enjoy when we are able to get up with each other and chat.  Noah has been preoccupied for some time now with a very awful personal tragedy that happened, and it isn't my place to discuss it here.

So, when I got the package and the letter from him, it really touched me.  This Cedric Mullins patch auto was amazing.  I like these patch cards, and Noah really hit a home run.
He sent me an addition to my post card album (yes, I have an album for signed post cards, in addition to my albums for baseball cards).
Finally, he sent this great Brooks Robinson auto.

Thank you so much, Noah!  I really appreciate it, and I am always thinking about you.

No comments: