Monday, February 24, 2020

Christmas Gift From Kaleb

I'm still working on posts regarding various Christmas packages that came in from friends recently.  I'm trying to catch up on those, and not fall too far behind on TTM posts.  It is what it is, but I'll be way behind once the Wood Ducks season starts.  Oh well, I'll have stuff to write about for the foreseeable future, and that's ok with me.

My good friend, Kaleb, sent me a nice Christmas gift that had a stack of Orioles cards, and this Roy Campanella 2010 TOpps Peak Performance relic card.  I like Campy, and would like to add his autograph to my HOF collection at some point.  I'd prefer a pre-stroke auto, but I might have to settle for a post-stroke "autopen" one.

Anyway, I really appreciated the gift from Kaleb, and am excited that I might be able to catch a game with him in a little over a month.  Thanks so much, Kaleb!

2 comments:

bbcardz said...

Very nice relic card of Campanella! Congrats!

Fuji said...

Very cool card! Never even considered adding Campy's signature to my collection. Gotta imagine they're pretty pricey. Best of luck!