Thursday, February 13, 2020

TTM Success - Brice Turang

I decided to send off a couple 2019 Topps Heritage Minors cards TTM to former Mudcat, Brice Turang.  I wasn't too sure if he would be back this season, so when I saw he was signing, I sent them along.
The cards turned out great, and I was glad to get them out of my box.

Turang (b. 1999) was a 1st round pick (21st overall) by the Brewers in the 2018 June Amateur Draft.  He has reached the Brewers High A team (the Mudcats, of course) and has 166 hits, 4 home runs and a .263 batting average over 2 seasons.

I mailed to Turang on December 19 and got the cards back on January 13, for a 25-day TAT.

1 comment:

Fuji said...

That 2019 Heritage Minor League base card looks fantastic with his signature on it. Congratulations on the TTM return.