Wednesday, February 5, 2020

TTM Success - Fred Lewis

I got some cool cards back TTM from Fred Lewis.  The above 2007 Topps Rookie 52 really looks nice.  I've had those cards since they came out, and I haven't been able ot do a whole lot with them.  Getting this one signed at least gets one out of my box.
These two cards are some really great shots.  A 2010 Topps and a 2010 Topps Update both show Lewis sliding in for a play.  I love getting great action shots signed, and these two will look really cool in my album.
Finally, I had this 2007 Topps signed.  I used to have a lot more of this set, but I sold off most of them at past card shows.

Lewis (b. 1980) played in the majors from 2006 to 2012 for the Giants, Blue Jays, Reds and Mets.  He had 415 hits, 27 home runs and a .266 batting average.

I mailed to Lewis on October 2 and got the cards back on December 31, for a 90-day TAT.

1 comment:

THE ONLY TRUE HACKER IN THE WORLD ® said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.