Saturday, April 9, 2016

TTM Success - Cory Snyder

I got a TTM success last week from a guy whos cards I have seen hundreds of times, but never really thought too much about.  That has been one of the best parts of this TTM project, finding out about these players and their careers.  It has helped me branch out and pick up and appreciate some cards that I normally would pass over.

I mailed to Cory Snyder on March 12 and received all 5 cards back 17 days later.  I sent the above 1987 Fleer Star Stickers, which turned out really nice.  I was on the fence about it, but I'm glad I included it.
I also got a few cool Topps cards signed.  Two 1987s, which means I will probably donate one of them to someone else's collection.  I also liked seeing the 1993 gold parallel come back.  I also received my first signed 1994 Topps.

Snyder (b. 1962) played in the majors from 1986 to 1994 for the Indians, White Sox, Blue Jays, Giants and Dodgers.  He had 902 hits, 149 home runs and a career .247 batting average.

No comments: