Sunday, February 18, 2024

TTM Success - Nolan McLean

Just when I thought my 2023 Bowman Draft TTM successes were drying up, another one came in.  I received a 2023 Bowman and a 2020 Panini Stars and Stripes back signed from Nolan McLean.  His were the first cards I sent out from the 2023 Bowman Draft set.
Each card turned out nicely.  I'm hoping this means a few of the others I sent out may still be coming back.

McLean (b. 2001) was a 3rd round pick by the Orioles in the 2022 July Amateur Draft out of Oklahoma State, but did not sign.  He was again drafted in the 3rd round in the 2023 July Amateur Draft, this time by the Mets.

He made it into 8 games last season between the GCL Mets and Low A St Lucie Mets.  He had 2 hits, 1 home run and a .125 batting average.

I mailed to McLean on December 15 and got the cards back on February 14, for a 61-day TAT.

No comments: