Tuesday, February 13, 2024

TTM Success - Jack Wynkoop

While making a pass through my Box Of Shame, I pulled a couple guys that I had missed and tried them TTM recently.  One of the successes that came out of this was Jack Wynkoop.  I sent off the above 2015 Bowman Chrome and the below 2015 Bowman base.
Both cards came out looking nice with the black Sharpie.  One of my friends had gotten Wynkoop for me in blue a while back, but this one will go well in my album, too. 

Wynkoop (b. 1993) was a 6th round pick by the Rockies in the 2015 June Amateur Draft out of the University of South Carolina.  He played in the minors from 2015 to 2019 and 2021 in the Rockies system, reaching AAA.  He had a record of 32-40 with 416 strike outs and a 4.06 ERA.

I mailed to Wynkoop on January 10 and got the cards back on February 9, for a 30-day TAT. 

No comments: