Friday, February 2, 2024

TTM Success - Todd Zeile

This TTM success from Todd Zeile was one I was really excited about.  He was someone I grew up watching and hadn't seemed to.be someone who signed a whole lot.  Then, I saw some successes from him and realized he had been signing a good bit recently.  A couple trips through some boxes yielded a few nice cards, and I sent them along.  The above 1994 Topps turned out great.  Any time I can add a 94 to the album, I'm going to take it.  It is an underrated and underrepresented set in my autograph album. 
I also got this nice horizontal 2003 Topps done.  It turned out nicely.
I sent several other Zeile cards, including a 1990 Topps, 1993 Bowman, 1996 Pinnacle and 1990 Bowman.  All of them will look great in my album. 

Zeile (b. 1965) played in the majors from 1989 to 2004 for the Cardinals, Cubs, Phillies, Orioles, Dodgers, Marlins, Rangers, Mets, Rockies, Yankees and Expos.  He had 2,004 hits, 253 home runs and a .265 batting average.  He appeared in the 2010 Hall of Fame ballot, but received no votes.

I mailed to Zeile on September 30 and got the cards back on January 29, for a 121-day TAT.

No comments: