Saturday, February 10, 2024

TTM Success - Jaret Wright

The above 1998 Fleer Ultra Rocket To Stardom insert of Jaret Wright kept popping up when I'd look through boxes. I finally pulled the card and out it aside to try to get it signed at some point, then I kept seeing it in stacks on my desk.  Of course, when I finally decided to send to Jaret Wright, I couldn't find the card.  That's how it usually works.  Obviously, I did end up finding the card, and I sent off to Wright TTM via PastPros.  The card looks great.  It actually is a die cut card, but that's hard to tell from the scan. 
I also sent off two cards showing Wright as an Oriole.  I couldn't decide between the 2007 Topps or 2007 Topps Heritage, so I sent both.  They both look great.

Wright (b. 1975) played in the majors from 1997 to 2007 for the Indians, Padres, Braves, Yankees and Orioles.  He had a record of 68-60 with 694 strike outs and a 5.09 ERA.  He finished 5th in the 1997 NL Rookie of the Year voting. 

I mailed to Wright via PastPros on January 8 and got the cards back on February 5, for a 28-day TAT.  I paid his fee of $20/card, along with PastPros fee of $8.00.

No comments: