Saturday, February 17, 2024

TTM Success - John Doherty

These are two different cards, even though they don't look different.  One is a 1975 Topps John Doherty and the other is a 1975 Topps Mini Doherty.  My scanner enlarged the mini for me, so it looks like I scanned the same card twice.
Doherty signed both cards for me TTM, and they both turned out nicely. It was when my mail person rammed them into my mailbox that I had a problem.  She hasn't been doing the best job lately, and I may have to say something to the folks I deal with at the counter.  I'm tired of her leaving the mailbox open and ramming stuff in there. It's a big mailbox, the stuff will fit.

Anyway, Doherty (b. 1951) played in the majors in 1974 and 1975 for the Angels.  He had 76 hits, 4 home runs and a .240 batting average.

I mailed to Doherty on January 13 and got the cards back on February 23, for a 21-day TAT. 

No comments: