Thursday, February 15, 2024

Some Independent League Autos From Mike W

Last season, I sent some cards to a guy I met while graphing in High Point for him to get signed in Gastonia.  I wasn't able to get down there, so Mike W. got a few cards signed for me.  I was able to send him some Curtis Terry cards I had, which was nice.  The Terry cards were left over from when a friend of mine was going to see Saint Paul.  Terry was released and ended up in independent ball.
Mike also got a couple Jack Reinheimer cards signed for me.  I had gotten Reinheimer TTM a couple years ago, but had a couple cards left over.
The above 1990 Topps Goose Gozzo was another card someone had missed during a 50/50.
Finally, these three Zach Jarrets were missed by me when I wasn't able to get him after he came through here with Frederick.  He was released by the Orioles and ended up on Gastonia.  I'm glad I was able to get these team set cards done, finally.

I hope to see Mike again in High Point.  I really enjoy going there and getting those independent guys.

No comments: