Friday, October 27, 2023

Quick 50-50 Of Parker Messick

Every year, I send out cards for 50/50s.  Every year I fall behind and don't post stuff until.way later than I should.  In this case, I got a nice Parker Messick signed from someone who took a 50/50, only for me to completely forget who got it done.  I know it was someone I sent to late, and this was the only card I had of ant guys that they would have seen.  I also didn't log it on my spreadsheet.

Oh well, it'll come to me. Still, this 2022 Panini Prizm Draft turned out nicely.

Messick (b. 2000) was a 2nd round pick by the Guardians out of Florida State in the 2022 June Amateur Draft. He played at Low and High A this season and has a 5-6 record with 136 strike outs and a 3.77 ERA.

Eventually, I'll figure out who got the card signed for me. It doesn't mean I'm not thankful, though.  It just means that I send out a LOT of 50/50s.

No comments: