Saturday, October 7, 2023

More 50-50 Returns From Joseph

Here are some more 50/50 returns; these being from my buddy Joseph, who graphs Portland.  I got to meet Joseph this summer and he's a nice kid.  He took some Hartford guys for me, and a Portland player.  The main card I wanted back was the above blue shimmer refractor from 2020 Bowman Chrome of Grant Lavigne.  I found the card at the National, and it looks great.
Joseph finished my TJ Brock cards for me.  I missed Brock completely when I was in Hartford.  So, it was nice to get these signed and not have to put them in the Box Of Shame. 
Joseph got a 2019 Bowman of Leo Jimenez done for me, along with a 2020 Bowman Lavigne and an Alex Binelas that I found at the National. 

Thanks so much for getting these done, Joseph!

No comments: