Thursday, July 13, 2023

More 50-50s From Logan

My friend, Logan in Wichita, sent back some more 50/50s from this season. The return included some signed cards from former Orioles prospect, Yusniel Diaz.  I was glad to get some of Diaz's cards out of my Orioles box.
Logan also got some nice cards signed for me from Nick Frasso and Isiah Gilliam.  I had Gilliam's cards pulled last season for a potential 50/50 that fell through, so it was good to finally get some of the cards signed.
Logan helped me get some Josh Stowers cards signed.  They turned out nicely.  I had gotten him in the past when I saw the West Virginia Power.

I was glad to get some more Logan Warmoth, as well.  He signs TTM, but I only sent one card at that time.
Finally, here are another Warmoth, along with a nice Emerson Hancock 2022 Topps Heritage Minors.  I was glad to add another Hancock, as he was one per when I saw the Arkansas Travelers last year.

Thanks for getting these done for me, Logan!  I look forward to the next package from you!

No comments: