Sunday, July 16, 2023

July 14-16, 2023, Graphing of Riverdogs at Wood Ducks

The Wood Ducks were back in town this weekend taking on the Charleston Riverdogs following the All Star break.  I had a ton of cards to get signed from Charleston, so I was a bit worried with the short series that I wouldn't be able to get everything done. 
There were a few Charleston guys who werent here. I was able to get everything done of the guys who were, though.  I had thought that Xavier Isaac would be hard to get; he did limit us, but I had help from Chris plus my friends, Jesse, Josh and Matt.
I took on a bunch of 50/50s, including a ton of Jhon Diaz. but they all got done. I didn't have much left of my own after I saw Charleston in Columbia earlier this year, so the 50/50s were welcome.
I picked up the above Walters State JuCo card of Kohl Drake, and it got here in time for this series.  My friend, Gerard sent me a couple Dylan MacLean cards, and I was able to keep this black parallel.

Finally, I got a ball signed by Marcus Johnson prior to Saturday's game.  I got a message Saturday morning from Cody Freeman telling me to get Johnson's autograph.  Cody and Marcus are best friends, and it was really cool to talk to each of them about each other.  You can tell how much folks like Cody when they meet him. I appreciated Cody reaching out to me.

In all, we got the following autographs: Danyer Cueva x 5, Aidan Curry x 2, Kohl Drake x 1, Gleider Figuereo x 12, Anthony Gutierrez x 4, Dylan MacLean x 2, Carlos Maldonaldo x 2, Andres Mesa x 19, Julio Valdez x 2, Jhon Diaz x 28, Xavier Isaac x 12, Cooper Kinney x 22, Trevor Martin x 14, Chandler Simpson x 12, Ryan Spikes x 23, Adrian Rodriguez x 3, Marcus Johnson x 1 and Luis Ramirez x 2 (164 total autographs). 

No comments: