Saturday, July 22, 2023

TTM Success - Alex Winkelman

Here is another former Buies Creek Astro who I sent cards off to TTM in Alex Winkelman.  I had the above 2015 NY-Penn League All Star card and sent it off along with my 2017 Buies Creek team set card.
Winkelman hit me with a dead Sharpie, but the cards are still signed.  I still have several of the NY-Penn League and Buies Creek team set cards left, so I may send some more off soon.

Winkelman (b. 1994) was a 21st round pick by the Astros in the 2015 June Amateur Draft out of Southeast Missouri State University.  He played in the minors from 2015 to 2019, all in the Astros system.  He reached AA.  He had a record of 22-19 with 327 strike outs and a 3.86 ERA.

I mailed to Winkelman on February 25 and got the cards back on March 10, for a 13-day TAT. 

No comments: