Monday, July 17, 2023

TTM Success - Ben McDonald

The above 1995 Upper Deck Collectors Choice SEgold signature parallel has been in my collection since I pulled it from a pack back in 1995. I found it recently in my Orioles box and put it aside for a potential private signing.  One came up not too long after that, and now the card can be placed in the autograph album. 
The signing fee was cheap enough that I went ahead and sent off the above 1991 Crown Orioles card to be signed, as well.  It also turned out nicely. 

McDonald (b. 1967) played in the majors from 1989 to 1997 for the Orioles and Brewers.  He had a record of 78-70 with 894 strike outs and a 3.91 ERA.  He finished 8th in the 1990 AL Rookie of the Year voting. 

I mailed to the signing on February 6 and got the cards back on March 9, for a 31-day TAT. 

No comments: