Thursday, November 17, 2022

TTM Success - Doug Camilli

This poor 1963 Topps has had a life well-lived.  It is pretty beat up, but now can reside in my autograph album in perpetuity.  That bottom right corner is pretty round.  Still, the card looks great, and I am glad I got it signed.  This TTM success from Doug Camilli was part of a big wave of vintage stuff I raided from my vintage Topps box with the hope of adding more of these types of cards to my autograph album.

Camilli (b. 1936) played in the majors from 1960 to 1967 and 1969 for the Dodgers and Senators.  He had 153 hits, 18 home runs and a .199 batting average.  He won the World Series with the Dodgers in 1963.

I mailed to Camilli on October 25 and got the card back signed on November 1, for a 7-day TAT.  I paid his fee of $5.00/card.

No comments: