Wednesday, July 27, 2022

TTM Success - Ryan Goleski

There was a period of time recently where I sent off a bunch of older Bowman cards to make some room in my boxes. To try to condense the three or four boxes of prospect type cards down so I could have a spot for newer stuff. When I do that, I end up with some cool cards in my autograph album like this 2005 Bowman gold parallel of Ryan Goleski. I got the card back signed TTM, even through the autograph isn't very evident on the scan.

Goleski (b. 1982) was a 24th round pick in the 2003 June Amateur Draft by the Indians out of Eastern Michigan University. He played in the minors from 2003 to 2008, all in the Indians system. He had 664 hits, 102 home runs and a .268 batting average. The highest level he reached was AA.

I mailed to Goleski on March 3 and got the card back on May 26, for an 84-day TAT.

No comments: