Thursday, July 28, 2022

TTM Success - James Loney

At one point, I had a large stack of James Loney cards put aside because I was going to try him TTM. I also feel like I remember him playing on either a minor league or independent league team that I thought I was going to see. Either way, it didn't happen and those cards got put somewhere else. When I saw a James Loney private signing pop up, with not knowing where those cards were, I raided my rookies box for this nice 2006 Fleer Future Foundations card. I really like this design, and the blue works well with the Sharpie that he signed with.

Loney (b. 1984) played in the majors from 2006 to 2016 for the Dodgers, Red Sox, Rays and Mets. He had 1,425 hits, 108 home runs and a .284 batting average.

I mailed to the signing on April 27 and got the card back on May 28, for a 30-day TAT.

No comments: