Tuesday, July 12, 2022

June-July 2022 Graphing of Cannonballers at Wood Ducks

To say I wasn't feeling this series between the Cannonballers and Wood Ducks would be an understatement. It started out with James Beard telling me that he had signed for me last time he was in Kinston, so he wouldn't be signing for me again (and completely ignoring Chris; Chris did get him on one card the last game we saw on Friday) to most of the pitchers I needed to get taking the long way around the ballpark to get to the bullpen (and skipping where all of us graphers were. All 3 or 4 of us). Add in the fact that I was thrashing to get ready for my vacation; I sincerely couldn't wait to get out of town.  Oh, and Colson Montgomery got moved up to Winston-Salem, after I had bought a few of his cards to try to get signed.
All of that being said, I did get some cards signed, but I'll be sending back a lot more unsigned cards than normal. I'm going to have to start limiting folks on what they send me, because it is getting tougher and tougher to get the 50/50s I had taken completed. I'm not complaining, because I'm happy just getting one autograph but the completionist in me doesn't like to leave an unsigned card behind.

So, I did get a decent amount done, and I was very happy to get Norge Vera on some cards. He has one of the most unique signatures that I've seen. It looks like he drew a math formula on the card. 

In all, I got the following autographs: Misael Gonzalez x 2, James Beard x 1, Wilber Sanchez x 2, Norge Vera x 10, John Ely x 2, Juan Mejia x 2, Maximo Acosta x 1, Ryan Garcia x 6, Benyamin Bailey x 6, Adisyn Coffey x 6, Wes Kath x 1, Jared Kelley x 8, Guillermo Quiroz x 7 and Norge Vera x 4 (54 total autographs).

No comments: