Saturday, July 9, 2022

TTM Success - Sam Militello

This TTM success from Sam Militello is highlighted by the awesome Carolina League all star card that I happened to find in one of the boxes from my former LCS. I was really happy to get this signed; I am also disappointed that there still is no Carolina League All Star game this season. I doubt they'll reinstate one; they haven't even put out a Carolina League top prospects set like other leagues have done. MLB taking over the minors still has me irritated.
Anyway, I had quite a few cards for Militello and I was able to send them off. They all turned out nicely.

Militello (b. 1969) played in the majors from 1992 to 1993 for the Yankees. He had a record of 4-4 with 47 strike outs and a 3.89 ERA. I mailed to Militello on March 28 and got the cards back on April 23, for a 26-day TAT. 

No comments: