Saturday, April 25, 2020

TTM Success - Chance Adams

I was able to get a few cards out of my minors box and have them signed when I got this TTM success from Chance Adams.  He has a lot of nice cards, and I am glad I got the ones signed that I did.
My stack of 2017 Topps Heritage minors has gotten smaller and smaller, which is nice.  It allows me some room to add more cards to the box.  I'm surprised that I have been able to get as many cards signed as I have from that set.

Adams (b. 1994) has played in the majors since 2018 and has a record of 1-2 with 27 strike outs and a 8.18 ERA.  He was a 5th round pick in the 2015 June Amateur Draft by the Yankees.

I mailed to Adams on July 23, 2019, via the Scranton-Wilkes Barre Railriders and got the cards back on March 2, 2020, for a 223-day TAT.

No comments: