Monday, April 13, 2020

TTM Success - Casey Golden

I got him in a 50/50 last year on a 2019 Pro Debut, but I wanted to add a couple more Casey Golden autos to my collection, so I sent these two cards TTM to him.  The above 2019 Topps Heritage Minors turned out really well.  Those cards (and their 1970 counterparts) really look great when signed.
The above 2019 Bowman Draft also looks really nice.

Golden (b. 1994) was a 20th round pick in the 2017 June Amateur Draft by the Rockies out of UNC-Wilmington.  He has reached High A so far in the Rockies system and has 285 hits, 77 home runs and a .271 batting average.  He seems to have a great deal of power, and if he can break into the majors and hit in Coors field, who knows what he can do!  I like that Golden is actually from NC, as well.

I mailed to Golden on January 14 and got the cards back on February 21, for a 38-day TAT.

No comments: