Sunday, April 19, 2020

TTM Success - Donnie Hill

Every time I searched my 1987 box for cards that I needed for private signings and graphing, I would come across this 1987 Topps Traded Donnie Hill.  It was the only Traded card in the whole box, but I kept on seeing it.  When I saw that Hill was doing a private signing, I made sure to go ahead and buy two spots so I could go ahead and get the Traded signed as well.  I am not working on that set at all, but I definitely wanted to get this card done and into my autograph album.
I also got Hill's 87 base done, and was able to cross it off of my list.

Hill (b. 1960) played in the majors from 1983 to 1988 and 1990 to 1992 for the A's, White Sox, Angels and Twins.  He had 594 hits, 26 home runs and a .257 batting average.

I mailed to the private signing on January 29 and got the cards back on February 28, for a 30-day TAT.  I paid a fee of $12/card.

No comments: