Wednesday, August 1, 2018

TTM Success - Garrett Cleavinger

I had originally sent these cards to my friend, Michael, for a 50/50, but Garrett Cleavinger was then traded away from the Orioles system.  Luckily, I saw that he did TTM, so I was still able to get some nice cards signed.

I really like the School Colors cards from Panini Contenders.  They always look great, and I now have been able to get quite a few signed.
I got a few other Panini offerings signed, along with my Aberdeen team set card.

Cleavinger (b. 1994) was a 3rd round pick out of the University of Oregon by the Orioles in the 2015 draft.  He was traded to the Phillies along with Hyun Soo Kim for Jeremy Hellickson.

In 4 minor league seasons, he is 16-10 with a 4.22 ERA.

I mailed to Cleavinger on April 9 and got the cards back on April 26, for a 17-day TAT.

No comments: