Sunday, August 19, 2018

Dugan Comes Through

My good friend, Dugan, really came through for me on his last day of vacation in Miami.  He had taken a few Don Mattingly 1987 Topps with him, in hopes of getting one signed for me.  He had struck out the first few times he saw him, but in the end came away successful.  The Mattingly cards in the set have proven tough to get, but he helped knock one out.  I'll send another of his cards TTM next spring training.
Dugan also got me three Jeison Guzman cards signed.  I think these were mine that I handed off to him to get done, but I'm not 100% sure.  Regardless, they turned out great.

I really appreciated Dugan's help with these autos.  I recently helped him land several Mudcat players, so it is definitely graphers helping out other graphers.  Plus, he is a good friend, so I don't mind getting stuff done for him!

Thanks so much, Dugan!

No comments: