Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Some Autos From Max

I don't see him as much as I would like to these days, but I know that my great friend, Max, is around, and he is thinking of me.  He has helped me get so many autos lately, I alwas appreciate a care package from him.

He messaged me recently looking for guys who would be at the AAA All Star Game.  I sent him a bunch of cards, and like always, Max sent me a bunch back signed.

We were both disappointed that some of the bigger names elected not to go to the game, but Max still came away with some really nice stuff.
Former Orioles first rounder, DJ Stewart was one of the players I was able to send Max who had a bunch of cards.  Max was able to get a few of them signed, and sent these three back.
Here are some others that he was able to send me.  All of the cards turned out really well.
I was happy to help him locate the cards, as I was able to pull a bunch from my Bowman box, and make room for some new stuff.
Finally, Max came through again and knocked a card off of my 1987 set.  This one was Geno Petralli, and looks sharp.

Thanks so much, Max.  You're one of my favorite people, and I know that even though we don't talk every day, we are still here for each other.

No comments: