Thursday, August 30, 2018

July 28-29, 2018 Graphing of the Keys at Wood Ducks

Before I left for the National, I caught two Wood Ducks vs Keys games with my cousin, Andreas.  He came over from Germany on his vacation, and accompanied me to the National, then on to Boston.  Before we left, I wanted to give him a game or two at historic Grainger Stadium, which I think he enjoyed.

I was getting low on Keys stuff, since I saw them at Wood Ducks already, then another game at Mudcats.  Still, I was able to get some cool stuff signed, and into my album.  The above Guilder Rodriguez turned out really well.  It was a card from my amazing friend, Max, and he told me to keep it in exchange for one of Rodriguez's Topps base cards from 2015.  Max is the best.
I finally got hold of Alexander De La Cruz, who had been on the DL for what seemed like all season.  I got this team set card from the Ironbirds done, finally.
I got a few 50/50s done for my buddy, Gerard.  He let me keep these two Blaine Beatty cards, which I didn't have in my collection.
Finally, here are a few of the 2018 Hickory Crawdads cards that I was able to get signed.  They have to be prepped beforehand, but turned out well.

No comments: