Thursday, January 26, 2017

TTM Success - Kevin Polcovich

I didn't send this card, but I got a TTM success from Kevin Polcovich.  I actually sent him a Fleer SI "One to Watch" card that looked really sweet, but for whatever reason, he swapped the cards out.  Not complaining, though, because I had no idea the guy was a Carolina Mudcat.  That redeems this success, for sure.  The Mudcats have been my "hometown" team since the Kinston Indians left at the end of the 2011 season.  Good thing is, though, I will have a new team starting in April, back in Kinston!

Polcovich (b. 1970) played in the majors in 1997 and 1998 for the Pirates.  He had 107 hits and 4 home runs and a .234 batting average.

I mailed to Polcovich on December 3 and got the card back on January 3, for a 31-day TAT.

No comments: