Thursday, September 26, 2013

Ebay Pickup - 2011 Topps Silk Nolan Reimold

I was looking for birthday presents for a couple fellow bloggers the other day and during my searches for awesome cards for their PCs, I decided to look up a few for my own PCs as well.  I was able to find several Nolan Reimold cards that I still needed (and one that I already had 2 of, but saw a great deal) at really cheap prices, so I jumped on them.  One of them is the above 2011 Topps Silk Collection from 2011 Topps Update.

Even though Nolan has been hurt this year (and last year), he is still one of my favorite players.  It helps that he was awesome to me when I met him in 2010 (his wife is also equally as awesome).  He's a really good dude and I sincerely hope he is able to come back to the Orioles next season and show the potential that he has had flashes of in the last few seasons.

I plan on showing the other Nolan cards that I picked up soon, so, continue to keep an eye on the blog to see what I got!

No comments: