Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Random Card Show Pickups

I found a few more cards that I had yet to post.  I got these two cards from the Charlotte card show when I went a couple weeks ago.  I picked up the above 2012 Topps Tribute Bob Feller for around $1, along with the below 2013 Topps Museum Collection Brooks Robinson (also for around $1).
I doubt I will buy any packs of either product since their price point is well out of my range.  I'm perfectly content in picking up my PC needs as I see them.

I do have to say that Museum Collection is quite nice.  I definitely plan on getting some more Orioles from this set as time goes on.  The Tribute is nice as well, but that design hasn't really changed a whole lot over the years.  I kind of feel like, once you've seen one, you've seen them all.

No comments: